Ignite Digi's Gimbal Rod Mount expands the rigging options for large lenses and FIZ Motors on your Gimbal.
We've designed our 80mm version to solve spatial issues when mounting FIZ motors & large diameter lenses on the MōVI Pro & Ronin 2.
Combining the standard 15mm rod openings with the 80mm width of the Gimbal Rod Mount enables the motors to be lifted up and out to the sides of the cage.
Slide the camera further back into the gimbal without mounts or motors clashing with the cage!
- Designed to have 80mm spacing instead of the traditional 60mm spacing. The extra 20mm stops lenses, mounts and motors clashing with the gimbal cage.
- To be used with your standard 15mm rods. Rods are not included.
- M3 holes for mounting to our Gimbal Mate Bottom Plate, Freefly Bottom Plate and Cinemilled bottom plates.
- Optimised for Quick Mode Changing with our Bridge Plate, Gimbal Lens Support and Gimbal Mate Bottom Plate.
- Low profile.
- Lightweight at 20g - 0.7oz.
Designed for transferring files at unrestricted speeds, the Angelbird CFast 2.0 Memory Card Reader from ARRI quickly ingests your footage from a single CFast 2.0 card. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux systems using...