To rent, give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benro BV10H 100mm Video Head supports cameras and accessories up to 22 pounds, and features a sliding balance plate with both a 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera tie-down screws. Incorporating a 100mm half ball fitting for quick leveling without having to adjust the legs, it provides a wide platform to support your camera.
The BV10H fluid head features a 4-step counterbalance system with a zero setting for when you want the head to be completely free. Likewise, the pan and tilt functions feature three steps, plus a zero setting. Pan and tilt drag are independent and each function has its own lock. An integrated 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole enables you to mount accessories directly to the head, relieving the strain of mounting them to your camera. The panhandle mounts via a rosette, and can be attached to either side of the fluid head. An integrated bubble level helps you quickly level the head.
- Sliding balance plate is 501/504PL compatible, and includes 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera tie-down screws.
- The pan, tilt, and counterbalance settings control are similar in function and use, for an easy learning curve and simpler operation.
- Counterbalance settings: 0, 8.8, 13.2, 17.6, and 22 pounds.
- Independent pan and tilt drag and locks.
- Pan and tilt adjustments and locks are located on the left side of the head making it easy to adjust with a single hand while operating the camera.
- Pan, tilt, and counterbalance settings are stepped and indexed, which allows you to make precise adjustments by feel.
- The 100mm half ball can be used on tripod legs and mounting adapters with standard 100mm half-ball adapters.
- The tilt range allows you to tilt from straight down to almost straight up.
- The included panhandle mounts to the fluid head via a rosette. The head incorporates two rosettes, one on each side, which enables mounting the panhandle on the left or right side of the head. An additional panhandle (not included) can be mounted to the fluid head via the second rosette.