CALL FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY AT 858-467-7111
The OnAir 1500 – a 12-channel, 6-fader console (expandable to 12 faders), is designed as a flexible hybrid solution for radio broadcasting and production. It’s ideal for studios needing an additional professional grade fader unit and additional I/O or a compact and cost effective mixing console for a production room or studio. Integrated USB playback and record functions make the OnAir 1500 a very compact yet complete mixer.
- 12-channel, 6-fader console with Studer NANO SCORE DSP and I/O Engine, 100 mm faders
- 6-fader add-on expansion module, 100mm faders
- Super slim design for ergonomic table top installation
- Flush-mount and 19" rack-mount options available
- Full channel processing, including four-band EQ, compressor, limiter, expander, gate and de-esser
- Comprehensive monitoring and talkback with unique headphone split mode and internal speaker
- OLEDs (Organic LED) in fader strips and central module provide clearest displays.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-learn Touch 'n' Action™ user interface
- USB jingle playback and bus recording facilities
- I/O Expansion through standard Studer D21m card slots
- Complete integration with Radio Automation Systems, Studer's Call Management System, and RELINK our I/O sharing technology
- Advanced timer functionality
- USB user identifier for easy user rights assignment
- Standard I/O:
- Inputs: 16 Mic/Line, 4 stereo AES (with SRC), D21m card slot, USB
- Outputs: 16 Line Out, 4 stereo AES, D21m card slot, USB
- Control: 8 x GPI, 8 x GPO, Ethernet
- Busses: 1 stereo PGM, 1 stereo RECORD, 1 stereo PFL, 4 N–1 busses (AUX), 1 Audition, CR and ST monitoring (stereo)
With simple point-to-point connectivity, the OnAir 1500 can be easily moved around as a backup or secondary unit, with a recommended maximum distance of 60 m away from its core when connected via high-quality Cat5 cabling.
Flexibility is increased with addition of the 6-fader extension bay, creating either a 12 fader surface, or 6 faders can be remotely placed in a producer's bay or used as a redundant surface. The system can bridge the gap between on-air and production needs, offering an all inclusive design of features and function to improve ease and efficiency of executing great programming in either setting, all of the time.